email - email@example.com
Tel - 07941 433209
03/2014-05/2015 Web Developer, SHARP ELECTRONICS
- Web Developer in charge of Academy training website.
- Responsible for bringing site up to HTML5 standards.
- Integrated external CMS system into pages.
- Use of GIT backup.
- Implemented move of site and MySQL database to new in-house server.
- Used Bootstrap CSS to enable site to be fully responsive.
- In control of technical aspects of site ensuring all user functionality is working.
- Assisting all European administrators with any problems.
- First port of call for user problems and errors.
09/2008-02/2014 Web Developer, YAKETY YAK ALL MOUTH LTD
- Web Developer in charge of company website.
- In control of all re-development and changes to website.
- In control of all updates to content.
- Editing of all sound files for use on website.
- Also computer maintenance in office.
08-09/2003 Junior Web Developer, JKD
- Part of a team of 3 working on waitrose.com to bring accessibility up to WAI standards.
- Hand-coding of over 6000 pages in HTML.
- Testing in IE5.5 & 6.0, Opera 7.2, Netscape 5 and Lynx.
- Testing of megaman.com for errors and bugs ready for launch.
2002-2003 Web Designer, PEABODY TRUST
Peabody Trust Youth Services Website
- Acted as lead developer in site design.
- Formulated brief from initial client meeting involving visual design, information architecture and concept designs.
North Kensington SRB Partnership
- Redeveloped site structure to comply with WAI Level 1 specifications.
- Negotiated effective re-design through regular client meetings.
Peabody Trust Digital Learning Ring Intranet
- Assisted in the development of interactive video FAQ section using digital video.
- Developed dynamic on-line presentation system using Flash.
- Taught Introduction to HTML to a group of 10 novice users.
- Trained colleagues and non-users in use of web software and languages.
1999-2000 Multimedia Technician, SYNIGENCE PLC
- Daily production of medical news pages for NHS intranet and also the website www.clinnix.net using Dreamweaver and hand-coded HTML.
- Assisting in the daily production of a news video for web site, filming, lighting and editing using Adobe Premier.